Author – Interview Partner – Lecturer – Researcher
A guest post? A podcast interview? An expert talk on TV? Or a lecture for referees?[red_box]Contact
- Origin and development of football rules (and their meaning & purpose)
- Jews in German Football
- The Emergence of Modern Football
- Understanding through knowledge
- Source-critical methodology
- Efficient and thorough
- Scientifically based
- Easy understandable
For less why and more aha.[red_box]Feel free to contact me via any of the following:
Please also write what your concern and goal is. [/red_box]
From books to scientific papers to magazine stories.
Book and essays
For whom: Publishers and academics
- Simon Rosenberger. The Forgotten Football Pioneer (biography, Hentrich & Hentrich, 2022)
- Jewish sports journalists at Kicker – Willy Meisl, Stella Bloch, Ludwig Isenburger, Simon Rosenberger. In: United, Fearless, Faithful. The Kicker [a magazine] during the Nazi Era – A Reappraisal (anthology, Die Werkstatt, 2022).
For whom: Magazines and newspapers
Lecture or interview
For whom: Referees
- An overview lecture on the rules of soccer (alternatively, lectures on individual rules are also possible).
1. the development of the rules from 1815 until today
2. the 10 most important rule changes
3. the development of the offside rule
4. historical rule questions (to loosen up)
5. the indirect kick/the pass
6. why there are referees
- The beginnings of modern soccer and the first men’s World Cup in 1930 (Soccerex Heritage 2021)
- Influence of Covid-19 on soccer (m & f) in Germany (Edinburgh Critical Studies in Sport)
For whom: Magazines and newspapers as well as auditory and visual media.
“Pick my Brain” or consulting
For whom: Use my knowledge to improve your offer.
- The IFAB
All my offers include: the preliminary talk, the target and performance agreement including fixed price and deadline, if applicable also interim results and travel expenses.